The Players will hold auditions for adult actors and children/teens age 11 and up for Tuck Everlasting The Musical on Wednesday, January 15 and Thursday, January 16, 2020, from 6:30-9:00pm at Mary Hogan Elementary School, 201 Mary Hogan Drive, Middlebury. Registration begins at 6pm. Please come to only one audition.
Call-backs, if needed, will be held on Saturday, January 18, at Mary Hogan School.
Tuck Everlasting is a musical based on the 1975 American children’s novel Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt. Adapted for the stage by Claudia Shear and Tim Federle, it features a soaring score from Chris Miller and Nathan Tysen.
Eleven-year-old Winnie Foster yearns for a life of adventure beyond her white picket fence, but not until she becomes unexpectedly entwined with the Tuck Family does she get more than she could have imagined. When Winnie learns of the magic behind the Tucks’ unending youth, she must fight to protect their secret from those who would do anything for a chance at eternal life. As her adventure unfolds, Winnie faces an extraordinary choice: Return to her life or continue on with the Tucks on their infinite journey.
• Auditioners will learn and sing a 16-bar cut, read from the script, and learn and perform a short dance combination. No special preparation is required.
• Auditioners must be at least 11 years old. Those younger than 18 years old must have a parent or guardian signature on their audition form.
• Show Dates are April 30 – May 3, 2020, at Town Hall Theater in Middlebury.
• Find a list of roles HERE.
• Note that no more than 3-4 children ages 11-14 will be cast in the Ensemble.
More information to be posted soon. Check our SHOWS page for updates.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.